AJ: My worst fear, and I think about it every night, is the day [Ava] comes home and asks me to go on a date with a boy. It’s freaking me out. A year-and-a-half old and it’s already bothering me. I’m freaking out.
Nick: You deserve it.
AJ: I’m gonna make that kid so scared, [he’d wish] he’d never been born.
Howie: No, he’s gonna make you scared. He’s gonna probably be like 10 feet taller than you.
AJ: See, I wish I could say something like I got the tattoos in prison, but he’s gonna be like, “Oh dude, you were a Backstreet Boy like 50 years ago.” [x]
Happy 15th Anniversary 'Millennium'
May 18th, 1999
- certified 13 times platinum
- certified diamond
- nearly 500,000 copies sold on its first day alone, setting a record for first-day sales
- 1,134,000 copies sold in its first week
- #1 on the Billboard 200 chart for 10 non-consecutive weeks
- nominated for five Grammy Awards
- shut down Times Square NYC by over 5,000 fans showing up with their appearance on MTV’s TRL
- was the best-selling album of 1999
- more than 30 million copies sold worldwide to date
- one of the best-selling albums of all time